Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

back (b)log and blast from the past

I've check my drafts folder here in blogger and saw more than 5 entries that are waiting to be published. Some of the entries are about  3 more places I've visited, books that made me cry and  many more.

meanwhile, as i sort my entries on the draft folder. here's some of my favorites posts.

28 Realizations - lessons I've learned for the last 28 years.
The Myth - an urban legend among our barkada.
Updates - I listed my top 10 things to do, here are some of the things I've accomplished.
A look back - my reflections for 2008
Battle of the Brainless - laughtrip after work; my clueless colleague always crack us up (unintentionally).
A planned life - I thought I can mapped out my life.
RR Herrera - My struggles with the letter R.
I can - a father's unending love for his child, very inspiring.
Hell Week - one of the  most difficult time of my life.
Forever grateful - Thanking HIM for everything HE had done for me.
The one that got away - a lesson learned the hard way; as the love guru said, say what you feel.
Selfish me - letting go.
Single - of being single.

the last 3 posts are about matters of he heart or should I say matters of the hurt. hehe!

Hope you'll enjoy reading the posts.

Cheers!

4 comments:

pmm012 said...

i'll find time to read all, promise.. hehe. pero ngayon, sibat muna ako.. may lakad eh..

gaiLie said...

hehe! thanks. :) mukhang may date ah. :P osha, ingatz!

A-del-Valle said...

weeee interesting ohh makikibasa nga hehehe

Unknown said...

hehe! okay, go ahead. hope you'll enjoy reading. :D