Sunday, February 15, 2009
Friday, February 13, 2009
25. i am a chocoholic. i have a sweet tooth.
24. i hate patis (fish sauce), vinegar and ketchup. the only condiment i like is soy sauce.
22. i loooooooooove traveling....'nuff said.
15. i loooove Naruto anime. i'm reading the manga series (naruto) and watching naruto episodes online. it gives importance on family, friendship and excellence. and it's really funny!
10. i fell inlove with Boracay...i'd definitely be going back there soon!
9. i can't sing as much as i want to rock out ... i'm tone deaf. poor me!
8. i am bungisngis... i laugh heartily and when i start laughing it's hard for me to stop.
7. i really want to join The Amazing Race! i even downloaded the application form, sadly one of the requirement is having an international license...whoa, i don't even know how to drive. i'll take driving lessons first then maybe reconsider joining again.
6. i'm kinda childish in nice sort of way. wehehe!
5. patience is not one of my virtue.
4. my childhood dream is to become a stewardess
3. "require not things to happen as you wish but wish them as they do happen and you will go on well" - euripedes. i so love this quote.
2. i roamed KL city streets and Hong Kong on my own out of curiosity
1. love is elusive to ME... hay... always 'almost there' but never able to continue to happily ever after...
Monday, February 9, 2009
Your view on yourself:You are down-to-earth and people like you because you are so straightforward. You are an efficient problem solver because you will listen to both sides of an argument before making a decision that usually appeals to both parties.
The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:You are not looking merely for a girl/boyfriend - you are looking for your life partner. Perhaps you should be more open-minded about who you spend time with. The person you are looking for might hide their charm under their exterior.
Your readiness to commit to a relationship:You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you might that person.
The seriousness of your love:Your have very sensible tactics when approaching the opposite sex. In many ways people find your straightforwardness attractive, so you will find yourself with plenty of dates.
Your views on educationEducation is very important in life. You want to study hard and learn as much as you can.
The right job for you:You have plenty of dream jobs but have little chance of doing any of them if you don't focus on something in particular. You need to choose something and go for it to be happy and achieve success.
How do you view success:You are confident that you will be successful in your chosen career and nothing will stop you from trying.
What are you most afraid of:You are afraid of things that you cannot control. Sometimes you show your anger to cover up how you feel.
Who is your true self:You are mature, reasonable, honest and give good advice. People ask for your comments on all sorts of different issues. Sometimes you might find yourself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which your heart rather than your head needs to solve.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
excerpt ng aming schemes para matulugan si Princess
scheme # 1: Push Princess
gwailie: natotorpe kc ang lola mo!
dapat cguro i-push pa
scheme # 2: Indifferent Princess
bogart: either dat or tuturuan ko na sya maging indifferent
scheme # 3: Pretend Princess
gwailie: magpanggap as Princess para malaman naten
kung ano talaga ang balak nyan ni coma!
scheme # 4: Princess Password
gwailie: alamin naten password ni Princess!
bogart: linlangin mo princess para makuha mo password nya
tapos rapid-fire questions dapat kay coma
scheme # 4 is the best game plan! tignan naten kung cia umamin sa barrage of questions namen!
the evil twin sisters saved the day! :P