Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

forever grateful

last year was a challenging year, but i have alot of things to be grateful for...


Dear Lord,

Thank you for my family, for keeping us away from harm. Thank you for my dad's fast healing on his angiogram procedure and for the successful operation of my mom's right hand (carpal tunnel) and I know You will be there in her next carpal tunnel operation (left hand) scheduled this February.

Thank you for your never ending grace, for guiding and letting my sister pass her Board Exams, may all of these be a step closer in Your plans for her. Thank you for your continuous blessings and providence.

I am grateful that You gave me strength and wisdom to stand up for the truth; to be strong when the storm comes.

Thank you for your compassion and forgiveness. I am deeply sorry for my misgivings. help me and mold me to a better Christian.

Thank you for guiding me and my family last 2008. I know that YOU will always be faithful to Your promise. We know that we can hold on to YOU this year and for the years to come. Thank you so much!


Forever grateful,

GaiLie

No comments: