Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

my alter ego

My sister jaichey and I have an idea of creating a blog about travel. We've been talking about this since last year and finally its up! Dear friends, if you have time please do visit and follow our site, http://tripidsistahs.blogspot.com/.

so why tripidsistahs?
It is a portmanteau taken from 3 words. TIPID (tagalog word for budget/low cost); TRIP (traveling) and SISTAHS (the slang of sister).  We have a passion for budget travel. We like to explore and discover new places without having to damage our already burnt pockets. Join us as we conquer the world and learn more about the joys of traveling. This blog is dedicated to 'financially challenged' wanderlusting yuppies like us.

P.S. I will still maintain this blog as my personal page. :)


1 comment: