Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

walk the talk

i said in my previous entry so here's the plan; i'm going to chronicle my quest to lose weight. 

as part my plan to somewhat become healthy, i bought a step counter.  a  sedentary person  average 1,000 to 3,000 steps a day, they say its about 10,000 steps a day to be healthy. so, let's walk! i know i'm far from that goal but every big leap starts from a small step. so this is it! 

by the way this step counter costs 88php only! i don't know if its really accurate like that of an expensive pedometer but what  the heck, this gadget will give me atleast a rough estimate of my average daily step count. it will help me  gauge my progress.


after my 30 minute morning walk, almost 4000 steps! :)


earlier today, i went out for a walk. and it felt good. :) i will try to do it again tomorrow. erase that i will do it again tomorrow. 

i can do this! ftw! 


2 comments:

pmm012 said...

small steps goes a long way with persistence.. keep one foot ahead of the other..

MG said...

yebahh.. healthy yan. ang dami dami mong step. sabi nila ate..kwento ko lang sayo. the best way para magpa payat eh wag mong isiping mataba ka. ^_^