Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

so here's the plan...

I got a text from my cousin, the message goes like this, I'm engaged! And then she said, you'll be my maid of honor!

My cousin, who I fondly call Ate Cci, was practically the older sister I never had. Growing up together,  we would wear the same dress from head to foot, people thought we were twins. I'm happy and excited to be part of her entourage. 

Hearing that she's getting married made me excited, great news indeed! This would be the first wedding in our family on my father's side. So relatives from all over are flying in to witness this event of the year.

So here's the plan, starting this month I will COMMIT myself into walking/running exercises and lose weight. I will soon have my medical exam too that will determine if my visa will be granted or not, the best time to start is now.

Discipline and focus will be my powerful ally. I gotta make this work! That's why I will chronicle my weight loss endeavor here to get me motivated.

Wish me luck guys!


Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” - Jim Ryun




No comments: