- Changing time zones and distance is not a barrier in our friendship. Thank you for listening to my krung-krung and heart break stories. And thank you for not making any judgments on my actions and decisions. kunsitidor! Thank you for being supportive! wahaha!
- 2013 has been crazy, thank you for keeping me sane. You make each day bearable in this miserable weather. I hope you won't get tired of me. It'll be spring in a month or two, are you still keeping that promise?! I hope so.
- Thank you for your never ending faith in me, and I'm sorry if i caused you any pain. I hope you understand. Thank you for always being present whenever I need you. I hope someday I could repay all your kindness. I wish you well for the rest of your life.
- Thank you for not getting tired of driving me to and from work even on your rest day. I never hear any complaints from you and you always offered to drop me to work on wee hours in the morning and for that I am grateful.
Tadz and Taby
- I am forever thankful for looking after me; for being my 2nd moms here in Canada; for all the help you have extended not only to me but also to my family. I don't know how I will be able to repay you both but I know God is faithful to give you all His blessings.
- I dread going to work everyday especially when I was new. Thank you for patiently teaching and guiding me; for making work less stressful; for believing in my capabilities and for always being there to defend me. Thank you! Its always a pleasure working with you.
- Thank you for being my 1st friend at work. I have found myself a new lakwatsa buddy. We rarely see each other but knowing that you're still with JV gives me relief, I still have a friend at work.
- My evil twin, you never fail to make me laugh with your witty hirits! Looking forward to your everyday rants about weather and school, you make feel normal. hahaha! Thanks for taking the time to meet me last August. Let's plan again this year!
- I won't name all of you, you all know who you are. Thanks for everything ( I know gasgas na yung line but I really mean it). Whenever I read our conversations on our "chatroom" it makes me smile and sad at the same time. (baliw lang?!) I miss you all! Thank you for keeping in touch!
- Thank you for believing me, for loving me unfailing love. I miss you all. I wish we could all be together soon, I hope.
Thank you for being a constant force in my life. I am forever grateful to God to have met all these wonderful people in my life. Let's make more memories this 2014.