Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

hittin' three's

 A few days back I've celebrated my birthday with family and friends. What more can I ask for? I'm  surrounded by loving people.

23.Oct.10  dinner with college friends

college barkada
24.Oct. 10 lunch with my family

 ziplining! what a way to celebrate my 30th! another activity ticked from my bucket list! :)


It was a celebration of life; of 3 decades of challenges and triumphs, frustrations and achievements, tears and smile, heartaches, but mostly love. 

30 years of my life had passed, through all the pains and joy, I grew, I became stronger and most importantly, I learned. Sometimes I get confused and don't know what to do but hey, no one's got it all figured out ; so I'll embrace it as it comes. And hopefully, pick up all the lessons life throws. 

As they say, life's a journey so far I'm enjoying the ride of my life despite some setbacks. I love my life and the people in it! I'm so blessed. I thank God for all you. 

Looking forward to another 3 decades of my life. Life is a journey so keep exploring! :)


P.S. My blog also turned 3 years old! A warm thank you to all who reads and visits my blog. Hoping to share more life stories with you all. Cheers! :)





No comments: