Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2008

rediscovering me

Roller Coaster
Yesterday was a bliss
got a call from you
and I was really pleased.
But today, you're distant
and i really can't understand
you're making me sad.
I want you to stop,
quit fooling around
and make your stand.
im tired of this
crazy game we play
i want to get off this roller coaster highway.
Sablay
Gusto kita
Gusto mo rin ako
ngunit kailanman
di magiging tayo.
Talagang mapaglaro ang tadhana
tayo'y pinagtagpo
ngunit di pinagsama
pinagtambal ngunit di pinag-isa
Ngyon tanggap ko na
ang tadhanang nakalaan
na sadyang di tayo
maaring magkatuluyan.
*** last time i wrote a poem was in 1995, its been 13 years. i dont consider myself to be a poet, im just an ordinary girl who writes when im emotionally stressed out. and these past few days it's been an emotional roller coaster. but now, im okay. hopefully, i can still continue writing (even when im not sad) and continue to rediscover myself.

No comments: