Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

silly grin

My mom woke me up around 10am, I had a phone call. Surprised, I'm not expecting any call during my rest day. I lazily got up from my bed, and grumpily picked up the phone. I was really shocked, hearing a familiar voice on the other end. A long lost close friend called though we just had a brief conversation, I had this silly smile across my face the whole afternoon. Thanks for making me smile... you know who you are.


When I signed in on my YM, another long lost friend was online! wow! This is totally my day! We talked for only half an hour but it was worth it. Feels good to re-connect with old friends.

I think this day is a day of celebrating friendships. I also met my friends from highschool earlier this evening. Though only few have showed up it was really fun reminiscing all our crazy antics, those terror teachers, embarassing and memorable moments. Funny, its been 10 years since we have graduated but some of us can vividly recall those colorful events that had happened. Looking forward to our next reunion.

I know I'll have a goodnight sleep tonight with a silly grin on my face.....

No comments: