Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

why i love traveling...


“Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.” - Miriam Beard

Aside from relaxation, travel gives me new perspective. It taught me a lot of things. With my recent trip to Zambales, it gave me realizations that are relevant and useful in my life...

1. you can't prepare for everything, learn to deal with difficulties.

2. think outside the box, use your imagination.

3. laugh at your mistakes. learn from it but don't dwell.

4.“I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.”–Mark Twain 

I'm proud to say that the friends I have are the best. Distance and time doesn't matter, even if we haven't seen or talk to each other for years, we still have the same closeness and bond. It seems like there was no time/distance gap; no awkwardness. Everything's the same.
 
5. Lastly, as I stated in this blog enjoy the journeyit's not all about the destination its also about the trip; the people you met, the friends you gain, the adventures you went through and lessons that you learn. 


So keep exploring. Let's go! 






No comments: