Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

5 stages of grief

Denial 

When I left LTP, they said I'm welcome to go back anytime. In fact after a few months, they  told me to go back and work for them.

Anger

5-6 of our life, we eat, we breathe, we sleep AK and all of a sudden we were given 2 months to prove our worth or else its time to let us go. This has been our life then suddenly they're handing out death sentences.  Have we not proven ourselves for the past 5-6 years? Have we not been loyal, honest and hardworking?

Bargaining

Maybe I've became complacent over the years but I still receive good feedbacks from the guest. Hearing words like, you're very efficient and good! ; you're a star! you're a sweetie, thank you for your help. Though its only verbal I know I've done my job well

Depression

Rejection, one after the other. How much more can I handle?! rejected by the person I love for the longest time, and now  rejection from the job I've always love. 


Acceptance

I think nobody gets immune to rejection. It crushes all your hope at same time it challenges you to step up your game. It's either I mope around, or pull myself together and fight. 


"The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times."  - Paulo Coehlo (The Alchemist)



No comments: