Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

future and uncertainty

i had a dream this morning about my lil brother... that he's all grown up and starting his life as a college student. and as for me, i have a son. what a dream?! i haven't been thinking about these things, and all of a sudden it popped up on my dreams. maybe i have tucked it away on my subconscious... and now it crept back to remind me...


the future and the uncertainty it brings make me scared and the same time hopeful. scared because one cannot predict what will happen.. to me? my family? 10 or 20 years from now, what will i become of? will these dreams come true? is it a prophecy or a warning perhaps? whatever it is... i choose to be hopeful... that my life will be fruitful as i dreamed it to be...that whatever happens...i'll always stare at the bright side of things...



as the song say...
But time still goes on
And through each life of misery
Everybody's got a HOLD on HOPE
It's the last thing that's holding me

No comments: