our computer isn't working for the past 2 days... so i had nothing to do... which led me to explore my mobile phone... i found out on my well hidden folders some quotes [that have let me think some things over again on love, life, happiness,God... i'd like to share it with all of you..
* some people say they can't live without true love...well, oxygen's more important - Dr. Gregory House
* I am just like one great movie...the problem is, no matter how great a movie may be, after the show, everybody leaves.
* we sometimes think that we never did anything good, we sometimes think that our deeds were never good enough..think again...coz even a broken clock is right twice a day.
* i hate forcing myself to let go of one person that i need in my life, its the only thing that makes sense but at the same time, its the same thing that complicates me. i know that im better off without that person, yet i feel empty whenever i try to let go. is emptiness better than constant craving?
* cherish people who understands you, those who knows how you feel and accepts who you are, coz in the event that you lose yourself, they are the ones who know how to find you.
*sometimes you just PRETEND that you're happy... just to stop EVERYONE from asking you what the hell happened...
* its next to impossible to find somebody who will never make you cry, so...get the next best thing... find someone who's worth all the pain
* never give up in whatever you do, in whatever you aim, in the things you've prayed for, believe and never stop believing. for good things come when we almost feel like giving up.
* a true friend is like blood, it sustains life, yet it's not always visible but comes out everytime you're wounded.
* life is short, so don't hold back..
forgive like you have amnesia
believe like a kid
love like crazy
laugh till you fart
and never regret anything that made you happy!
* always remember that the longer you stay with the things you don't really enjoy equates to every moment you lose with what could be a happier life.
*if you think that happiness is all about sunshine... then nobody has told you about dancing in the rain.
*i like DEAD END signs... i think they're kind, they at least have the decency to let you know you're going nowhere.
* love triangles never last. why? because at some point, one learns to let goof her emotions... one becomes brave enough to take a step back and let the other two work things out if its meant to be...that's why its a triangle cause one way or another, it is bound to reach its end...
*never search your happiness in others,it will just make you feel alone...rather, search it in yourself, it will make you feel happy even if you are left alone.
* i was told not to hurt the heart of whom i love so much, but when i was so busy taking care of that heart, i never noticed my own was bleeding
*everything changes the say... but me, i dont believe in that...some things just stay the same...
your favorite color when you were just a kid might still be the same when you reach 50
friends you had when you were teenager can still be with you until your 70th birthday
and maybe, just maybe if your lucky, the love you always had your entire life will be the only one you'd
ever want until the day you die
* never give up when everything falls into pieces, never even lose hope when everybody turns their back on you, remember life isn't about being FAIR, its surpassing the UNFAIR REALITY.
* someday everything will make perfect sense. so for now, laugh at he confusion, smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.
* sometimes we wish we were big, wish we were somewhere, wish we had that someone but sometimes, we wish too much that we miss to enjoy WHO WE ARE, WHERE WE ARE AND WHO WE HAVE.
* let the Lord fight your battles, deal with your problems and direct your decisions. when you have done your best, trust the Lord to do the rest.
* live your life with so much love in your heart that if, by mistake, you were sent to hell, the devil himself would deliver you up to paradise - Paulo Coelho
* do not follow where the path ma lead. Go where there is no path and leave a trail.
* there are things in life that can never be ours, just because of these simple truths
1. they are bad for us
2. they already belong to someone else
3. we already lost the opportunity to claim them as are own
4. they are just not meant to be ours
so, if your caught up with wanting you clearly cant have... remember, you may trade in all your cards for what you want, but in the end, maybe you'll find that its not something you really need.
* a man was asked, "how an you believe in God when the world has many problems?" the man replied," with all these problems, how can we possibly make it without God?"
* sometimes you need to experience everything so that you would learn... there's no easy way in living life so live it as it is. cry. laugh. be crazy, and don't miss the chances that life is giving you because the most important things are not things at all, most of the them are PEOPLE making your life worth living.
* some romances end for all kinds of reasons. but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common: they are shooting stars; a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity. and in a flash, they're gone." - the notebook
* moving on... just two words, about a second to blurt out, but can be a million years to achieve. more you try to get over, the more he's invading the mind and heart, so believe it or not there's no such thing as moving on its just a matter of getting use with the pain, to put in one word... NUMB.
* we've spent so much time and effort searching for the one thing that brings happiness and yet nothing seems enough. so why is it hard to be happy? its because we refuse to let go of the things that make us sad.
* a pious man was once asked, "which is more important reading God's word or praying?" He replied,"what is more important to a bird, the right wing or the left?"
* don't ever try to understand everything; some things will just never make sense.
don't ever be reluctant to show your feelings, when your happy, give into it. when your not, live with it.
don't ever be afraid to try to make things better; you might be surprised at the results.
don't ever take the weight of the world on your shoulders
don't ever feel threatened by the future; take life ONE DAY AT A TIME.
don't ever feel guilty about the past; what done is done. learn from any mistakes you might have made, life is SHORT, live HAPPILY but LIVE IT WELL.
* the most humbling statement we can say is, 'i am NOTHING without GOD', and our most powerful statement is, "with GOD i can do anything!"
* the human brain is the most outstanding thing. it functions right from the time you were born ... until you fall in love!
* cinderella, at the night of the ball, had a great time with the prince. yet, when midnight came she chose to run away... nevertheless, the night made her so happy...
"it doesnt take forever to make you happy, a moment can do it of you put your heart into it. never think of the future nor past, enjoy the present and make the most out of it. reach out! dance! laugh! most of all LOVE!!!